The Hospital for Sick Children is conducting a research study and we are recruiting physicians in the GTA to take part in a 5 week mindfulness training program that is part of a PhD research project. This study is being conducted through the Institute of Medical Science, Faculty of Medicine at the University of Toronto.
The purpose of this research study is to assess the impact of mindfulness training on the wellbeing of physicians.
Mindfulness has been indicated to:
• Increase personal wellbeing, work-life balance, resiliency & self-regulation
• Decrease burn-out & stress
• Positively impact the quality of patient-physician relationships
• Build effective communication skills
• Significantly add to the growing conversation around the importance of physician wellbeing
Program & participation details
• Five 2hr training sessions held onsite at SickKids Hospital
• Participants can select an option from several days/times
• As part of the study, participants will be asked to complete pre- and post-surveys, as well as participate in a post-program qualitative interview either onsite at SickKids or over the phone (exact times will be coordinated with participants within three weeks of their final program session)
If you are interested in participating in this training program and study, please click on the link below to register or email us at email@example.com receive further details.
Or copy link into browser:
Participation in any research study is voluntary. Your decision to not participate will not affect your relationship to SickKids. If you decide to participate in this study, you can change your mind at any time without giving a reason.
Interested but not sure if this is for you? We want to connect! Please reach out to learn more about the program before making a commitment.
Thank you for your time,
PhD Candidate & Research Coordinator
Institute of Medical Science, Faculty of Medicine, University of Toronto
Department of Neuroscience & Mental Health, SickKids Hospital firstname.lastname@example.org