- COVID & Ethics Series: links to videos of 4 webinarsFrom Dr Robert Klitzman, Joseph Mailman School of Public Health Four online lectures on Bioethics and Covid 19 in the US Inequality, Vulnerability, and Health Justice: Learning from the Pandemic Ethics Consultations During COVID-19 The […]
- Free Lecture Series: Intersections of Race, Class, and HealthDear Friends and Colleagues, I am delighted to share details about a virtual lecture series that I have organized over this new academic year. All of the presentations are open and free, but there is a separate rsvp link for each. I will send […]
- SYNESTHESIA VIRTUAL ART EXHIBIT NOW ONLINEOur students from the ARTBEAT HEALTH HUMANITIES BLOG and the SYNESTHESIA ART CLUB have curated a wonderful art exhibit, now available to view online. Creative expression has flourished in these challenging times and SYNESTHESIA now helps us […]
- Mindfulness For Clinicians and ResearchersPlease visit the following resource to explore options in mindful self-care. There are live ZOOM sessions you can register for and instructive videos : https://www.pause4providers.com/ […]
- Medical Humanities Education Matching Funding Grant – Call for Proposals August 2020From Dr. Glen Bandiera, Associate Dean, Postgraduate Medical Education Dear Colleagues, Post MD Education continues to offer the Medical Humanities Education Matching Funding Grant in the amount of $5,000 per project proposal, distributed on a […]
CAHH Special General Meeting and Inaugural Virtual Rounds,1 October 2020ScheduledI hope this finds you and yours well at a singular time, to say the least. As CAHH members from 2018-2019, I wanted to notify you of two events coming up on Thursday, 1 October 2020: the CAHH Special General Meeting (SGM) and our inaugural Virtual Rounds (to be held by Zoom)
Art is Patient seminar series-Visual Literacy TrainingScheduledThis 3-part seminar guides Medical Students, Residents , Physicians and Other Health Professionals.