- HeNReG 2020-21 Virtual meetings starting in OctoberThe Health Narratives Research Group (HeNReG) allows researchers the opportunity to take the personally relevant stories that initiated their commitment to health care and develop them into narratives with a particular point of view. […]
- COVID & Ethics Series: links to videos of 4 webinarsFrom Dr Robert Klitzman, Joseph Mailman School of Public Health Four online lectures on Bioethics and Covid 19 in the US Inequality, Vulnerability, and Health Justice: Learning from the Pandemic Ethics Consultations During COVID-19 The […]
- Free Lecture Series: Intersections of Race, Class, and HealthDear Friends and Colleagues, I am delighted to share details about a virtual lecture series that I have organized over this new academic year. All of the presentations are open and free, but there is a separate rsvp link for each. I will send […]
- SYNESTHESIA VIRTUAL ART EXHIBIT NOW ONLINEOur students from the ARTBEAT HEALTH HUMANITIES BLOG and the SYNESTHESIA ART CLUB have curated a wonderful art exhibit, now available to view online. Creative expression has flourished in these challenging times and SYNESTHESIA now helps us […]
- Mindfulness For Clinicians and ResearchersPlease visit the following resource to explore options in mindful self-care. There are live ZOOM sessions you can register for and instructive videos : https://www.pause4providers.com/ […]
Art is Patient seminar series-Visual Literacy TrainingScheduledThis 3-part seminar guides Medical Students, Residents , Physicians and Other Health Professionals.
Awake at WorkScheduledWriting into Presence for Medical Students, Physicians and Other Health Care Professionals. In this session, use writing to explore how simply showing up and attending to your own experience is the starting point for attending to others.
A New Virtual Narrative Medicine Space at U Toronto – Open To AllScheduledMixed-Media & Medicine (MMM) offers a novel discussion space for group learning, reflection and new modes of presentation that are open to all medical learners – student, faculty & staff alike.