- HEALTH HUMANITIES-IPE CERTIFICATE-Deadline Sept 30 !Students wishing to engage in more specialized collaborative, experiential learning opportunities may apply to complete this Certificate Program. […]
- Connections – University of AlbertaThe Neuroscience and Mental Health Institute (NMHI) at the University of Alberta is launching the “CONNECTIONS” project: a collection of artwork and scientific images that portray the many aspects of neuroscience, brain diseases and mental health, and where art and neuroscience meet. […]
- About Empathy Podcast-University of TorontoAbout Empathy is a healthCARE podcast that focuses on patient, caregiver and healthcare provider stories. […]
- MMM Rounds UpdateWe apologize for the recent cancellations of MMM rounds since entering the third pandemic wave. […]
- CANCELLED MAY’S MIXED-MEDIA & MEDICINE (MMM) SESSION (May 18)We’re cancelling this month’s Mixed-Media & Medicine session (May 18). We hope you’re keeping well and safe. […]
Writing Your Way Out of a Paper Bag – A Workshop for Health Care ProfessionalsScheduledOften in life and in work we get stuck and aren’t sure how to move forward. This workshop uses writing to target stuck places and help unstick them.
Health Humanities POETRY event with Hsien Seow and Shazia Hafiz RamjiScheduledThe Canadian Association for Health Humanities and the League of Canadian Poets are partnering to deliver a series of monthly rounds focused on health, arts and humanities. These live sessions will feature both artists and professionals in the Health Humanities field for a multi-faceted conversation about topics related to healthcare, art, healing, and humanities.