- About Empathy Podcast-University of TorontoAbout Empathy is a healthCARE podcast that focuses on patient, caregiver and healthcare provider stories. […]
- MMM Rounds UpdateWe apologize for the recent cancellations of MMM rounds since entering the third pandemic wave. […]
- CANCELLED MAY’S MIXED-MEDIA & MEDICINE (MMM) SESSION (May 18)We’re cancelling this month’s Mixed-Media & Medicine session (May 18). We hope you’re keeping well and safe. […]
- Synesthesia 2021 Virtual Art Exhibit is LIVE !ARTBEAT is pleased to announce that Synesthesia 2021 is now live. Synesthesia is an annual exhibit of visual and literary art created by health professional students, staff, faculty, and alumni at the University of Toronto. […]
- Medical Humanities Education Matching Funding Grant – Call for Proposals February 2021Post MD Education continues to offer the Medical Humanities Education Matching Funding Grant in the amount of $5,000 per project proposal, distributed on a semi-annual basis. […]
The Mudroom – Guided Creative Workshops for Health Professionals Starts September 22ScheduledThe Mudroom is a new creative and reflective writing workshop for health professionals. Monthly meetings provide a space to write, read, try out exercises in prose and verse, share work and give feedback.